Mark your calendars! We will be meeting one last time before next Spring on December 7, 2015. We are paring down our winter gatherings to one because of historically low turnout due to weather, holidays, and attending conferences.
Goatsbeard Farm: Click HERE for the Google Map to Goatsbeard Farm
December 7, 2015
Arrive around 3:30pm, Farm Walk starts at 4:00pm
(come see their experiments with barley fodder!)
Potluck: Goatsbeard will provide a ham! As always, BYOB.
A-H: Main Dish
I-R: Side Dish or Salad
Also, please come ready with you ideas and suggestions for the future of MOYFC.
- Do you want to host a Crop Mob next year, already have an idea?
- Have you hosted a potluck before? Has it been a while since you hosted last? Think about hosting a farm tour/potluck next year in 2015.
- Would you like to see us put on a specific workshop next year? (For example, this year we did a fruit tree pruning workshop and will be putting on the 6 Figure Farming workshop in Dec)
- Is there anything you'd like to change about our group? Don't be shy!
- Do you need volunteers, employees, apprentices? Come ready with that information so we can adequately distribute it on our website
If you are not already a member of NYFC (National Young Farmers Coalition), consider becoming one. They are doing great things for young farmers and have been of great support of us at MOYFC.
Plus, there are some pretty great member benefits:
See ya there